Monday, September 24, 2012

McCormick Grill Mates® Grill Ambassadors Party!

I was selected by CrowdTap.com to host a McCormick Grill Mates® Grill Ambassadors Party for my friends and family. When I found this out I was very excited to try everything and share it with my guests. I made a Facebook event and invited all of the usual suspects and hoped they could all join me for a tasty meal. When my CrowdTap package arrived I got so excited I almost opened everything right there, but I waited until the day of my party because I wanted to keep everything fresh. Mostly everyone I invited did show up, unfortunately a few were unable to make it, but I did make a few extra portions and dropped off some home cooked meals later in the week. Everything we made came out AMAZING! On our menu was: Montreal seasoned steak which everyone said was tasty and a bit peppery, but we agreed that was a good thing. Molasses Bacon hamburgers and cheeseburgers that had a wonderful sweet smokey flavor. Spiced Brandy & Herb chicken which was juicy and tasty. Slow and Low Memphis Pit BBQ Rub ribs which were mouth watering and fall-off-the-bone tender. Brown Sugar Bourbon baked beans which had a nice hint of the sweet bourbon flavor. Creamed spinach, creamed squash, and corn-on-the-cob. After everyone had left judging by the lack of left-overs, I'd say the party was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment