Wednesday, January 18, 2012

About.me

Have you ever wished you could have all of your on-line profiles in one place so you only need to remember one URL?

Well, with About.me you can do just that!!

At first I wasn't too sure I'd like it since not all of my profiles need to be linked together, but you have all the control over what gets put on there. You even have the option of allowing About.me put up your latest updates from sites like Facebook and Twitter or just plain links so you can maintain privacy.

If this is something that might work for you, take a few moment and sign up! You've got nothing to loose and it's super easy to use too.

Oh, another cool bonus, you have the option of ordering free* business cards from Moo.com too with a QR code that will lead people right to your About.me (*you just cover the shipping).



Thank you BzzAgent.com for allowing me to be on this campaign, without it I don't think I'd sign up!

P.S. If you want to check out my personal About.me click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment